Ocean Tide Weyr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if Magic Never Comes?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What if Magic Never Comes? - Page 2 Empty Re: What if Magic Never Comes?

Post by Dria Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:01 pm

Den face palmed as Merrick sighed. "You see this is why Bad and him are good for Brite strength. Not emotional strength."

"Bah emotions. I don't need em, I have Amara and my rider what more could I need?" Bad boomed as he walked over and lovingly kissed his mate. "what's the occassion?"

"Goblins eating humans apparently "

"Oh yeah...that's a thing." Bas shrugged.

She chuckled at him. "You got a better water? We can't play strip pool I'm not getting naked in front of a bunch of strangers." She pointed out.
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:57 pm

Amara shook her head at her mate and his rider, amused by them. "Your rider is no better than you when it comes to emotional intelligence," she pointed out to the male after returning the kiss lovingly. 

"Hey! I'm not that bad! I said that we were going to send a wing to help out!" Al protested. 

Liam just laughed, "Bro, you would be screwed without Merrick," he teased his brother and shook his head. 

He chuckled and shook his head, "Hmm..." he looked thoughtful for a moment, "Loser has to make breakfast?" he suggested.  Honestly, the students did have access to kitchens to make their own meals if they didn't want to use the cafeteria.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://oceanweyr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:35 pm

Bas frowned. "Oh I wasn't expecting us to know who was eaten, no I feel bad." He shrugged after a moment. "We've checked on that refugee camp though, the construction is going well."

Den shook his head for a moment. "True at least you know that you should generally help people not shrug about their demise."

"It's the circle of life! Goblins eat humans, humans eat Uhm...food. Then something something boom circle."

She smiled. "Alright, you're on but I want a nice omelette!" She told him shaking his hand to take the offer. "Now Lemme see if it was dumb luck you won!"
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:01 pm

He nodded his agreement, "We should be able to start moving people in there within the next couple weeks," Al added in as he remembered what his dragon was talkin about, "Besides, we might be emotionally illiterate, but we aren't monsters!" 

He chuckled, "I make a killer omelette," he teased her lightly before he set about racking the balls so they could start playing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:50 pm

The night went on with discussions about how to deal with things, and Sarah and Micah playing pool. In the end he won by default as she accidentally sunk the 8 ball prematurely and pouted slightly.

The festival had arrived! Sarah was dressed in a function, but light dress. Soft blues to contrast her dark chocolate eyes, her soft brown hair half done up the rest falling down her back.

Den, man den could clean up. Girls looked at him envious and hu grimly. He wore a smart set of pants and a nice shirt, his hair actually combed to stay put rather than do whatever it was his hair did. He waited by Sarah. "You look pretty. If I was straight I'd bone you."

"This is why you'd never get a girlfriend Den." Sarah groaned facepalming.
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:46 pm

Micah and Liam were on their way to the place. They'd run into each other shortly after Micah got a letter from home. "They ate my father and cousin?! How in the fuck can she tell me to stay here?!" 

"Dude, it isn't safe. You aren't going to help them by rushing off with a hot head," Liam responded, pausing and looking to his friend, "For now, focus on the festival. You have a date waiting for you and you KNOW Sarah will hurt me if I don't make sure you get there in one piece!" 

Micah sighed, "Yeah. Alright, I'll calm down..." he responded and they finally got closer. "You look amazing," he told Sarah, although it was clear SOMETHING was bothering him. 

Liam slipped over to Den and smiled, "Hey. We might wanna give them some space," he said softly. He was pretty sure that he didn't want to have to keep too big of an eye on his friend.. not when he had Sarah had the man in hand.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:00 pm

Den blinked and was going to protest but followed. "What's up with Micah? Not another raid?" He asked concern in his eyes. They had done what they could for now, but there obviously was still danger.

Sarah flashed him a smile and walked over. "You look pretty handsome yourself." She chuckled, nothing his face. "More bad news?" Her eyes were full of concern. She hadn't been made fully aware of Den and Liam's discoveries, and certainly didn't know about Michael family being dinner.
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:26 pm

"His mom sent him a letter that gave the update of what happened to his dad and cousin," he explained, knowing Den would understand. He hated that his friend was going through this... but he wasnt sure that they could do anything.

He smiled a little, but it was only surface level. When she asked what had happened, he made a face. "My mom sent me a letter. They learned that those fucking goblins ate my dad and cousin," he told her. It was clear he just felt frustrated and lost... along with heartbroken to learn that such a horrible fate had befallen his family members.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:03 am

Den scowled. They had made the agreement to not tell him how his family ended. After all it was too gruesome to really want to speak of anyways. "Damn it. Sarah is with him, he won't do anything stupid " he sighed. "Hopefully he can still bond with his brain all in a jumble."

She looked shocked, and appalled. "I...I'm so sorry." There weren't really any other words. There wasn't exactly a greeting card that said 'sorry goblins ate your family' so she just hugged him. "I honestly don't know what else to do, but you can't go rushing there. Bas and Al have been doing more patrols."
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:31 pm

He nodded, "Yeah. She'll keep him from doing the stupid. Why don't we go try and enjoy the festival? I assume we wanted this date to be fun?" he asked, a slight tease to his voice. 

Micah hugged her back, squeezing just a little. He took deep breaths, knowing full well that since the whole mess had begun... he'd gotten closer to Sarah overall. "I know, I just hate the thought that the same thing could happen to my mom or brother," he admitted to her, not yet letting her go. He just needed to feel grounded and right then... she was doing that for him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:35 pm

"Right. Sarah has Micah in good hands. We can meet up with them once she's got him grounded later. Let's go...OOOOO look! You wanna do a three legged race?" He chuckled watching couples tying their legs together.

She nuzzled his neck softly. "I know. We'll find a way, I know there's a refugee camp being mad and there's more patrols in your family's area. Bas will protect them, his wing is the most powerful." She reminded gently. The king's wing was impressive, they were the brute force type, but had agility to really do damage in a fight.
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:42 pm

He blinked at the complete randomness of it before his gaze shot over to what Den was talkin about. "We could try... would be hysterical for those watching, I'm sure," he chuckled a little. He was up for it... although he had the distinct feeling that they'd end up falling flat on their faces. 

He sighed and finally pulled away after a long moment. "You're right. I just hope that they can be moved sooner rather than later. I'm so worried about them," he admitted to her. At least now he felt grounded enough to NOT want to immediately run into getting himself turned into an appetizer?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:49 pm

"I mean, isn't that the fun of it? To be a fool?" He chuckled dragging his date over. They grabbed some rope and tied their legs together. "Whoa okay balancing is odd." He stood upright. "This isn't so far look we'll be fine!" They waited at the start line once they were told go the couple's went off awkwardly. About five steps in den realized this was a terrible idea he was going to trip!

She nodded. "Maybe we can see if they can come earlier?" She offered and smiled at him slightly. "How about a drink, then we enjoy some festivities?" She offered.

Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:27 pm

He chuckled and went along with getting his leg tied to his date's... and then awkwardly getting to the starting line before... BAM! Off they were racing and it wasn't Den that fell five steps in... their different strides led to poor Liam face planting, "Ack!" he yelped as he twisted to try and make sure that HIM falling didn't lead to Den getting injured. 

He nodded, "Maybe, although I don't know that I can make an argument for why my family should be given any form of priority over the others," he sighed, "But yeah, a drink and festivities sounds like a good way to distract from this."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:37 pm

Den yelped as they fell and landed on Liam "ooof. Buy me a drink first." He teased laughing before softly kissing Liam, it was the perfect spot to do so! Liam was his captive bwhaha.

She nodded. She wasn't sure if it's work but something had to. They found a vendor and she passed him a drink. "Alright drink this. Then...hm why don't we play some of the carnival games? I'll win you a stuffie!"
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:25 pm

He oofed when Den landed on him, doing his best not to show that he'd managed to land on something that was digging into his back. Of course... the kiss sure as shit helped a LOT in that venture. In fact, he returned it despite the pain the was blossoming. 

Of course, that was until Al showed up and blinked at them. "Why are you laying on a rock? That can't be comfortable... did no one teach you two the proper places to make out?" he teased them. 

He accepted it, "Thank you," he smiled before he chuckled at her. "Alright, let's go play some carnival games."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:29 pm

Den blinked up and yelped rolling over. "You could have said you were on a rock!" He protested to Liam. Merrick chuckled.

"Ah young love, tied together and making out on a rock. Classy."

She giggled and pulled him to one where you spray water at a target to get the thingy to rise and win. "You're on!"
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:34 pm

Liam winced when his date rolled off of him before he looked at the man, "I'm alright," he promised, even as the pain seemed to blossom MORE now that there wasn't something stabbing into... 

"Oh hey! You're not supposed to use rocks to gouge yourself," Al stupidly commented, noting the blood on Liam's shirt. 

"You remember how we talked about you lacking emotional intelligence"

"This isn't emotional, this is you having blood on your shirt. And a hole. You went on a date with a holy shirt!" 

"It wasn't holy earlier!" he protested, now worried that Den would think he hadn't tried to dress up... for some odd ass reason. 

He laughed and let her completely distract him as he played the game as well.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:37 pm

Den finished untying them. "You're bleeding! We should get that cleaned up." He insisted as Merrick walked over popping cotton candy into his mouth.

"What type of kinky shit are you two into that requires blood?"

"He fell, and I fell and the rock bit him."

"Rocks can't bite."
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:48 pm

Liam groaned and looked to Den, "Im sorry about them," he told the man before he worked on standing up once freed, "And dont worry, it isnt that bad." He smiled warmly at the man before scowling at his brother.

"What? You cant blame us! We walked up on you two making out on a rock and now you are bleeding. Seems like kinky weird shit to us," Al shrugged
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:53 pm

"Shush about them. Come on let's get some water and clean that." He glared at the older two. "Do you two comedians have bandages?"

"Not on me."

"Please find some." He shooed them away and began to work. "Shirt off please sir. Man I wish this wasn't the reason you were undressing ....that was my outside voice."
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:57 pm

Al nodded, "Alright alright. We'll go find some," he promised before heading off to do that.

Liam pulled his shirt off and chuckled at his date, "Is this where I point out that you said earlier to buy you dinner first?" He teased a little. There was a decent cut on his back from the rock and the area already had a bruise. He'd live though!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:59 pm

Merrick walked giving Al some cotton candy. "What were they really doing before the fall? They weren't trying that 3 legged race were they?" He shook his head.

He blushed and took a napkin gently patting the area. "Yeah..wait...Uhm..." He got flustered. "Uhm I .....we still should bond before we do that." He squeaked.
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:15 pm

Al thought about it, "Wouldnt be surprised if they were. Remember when we tried it? Pretty sure Bas fell over himself laughing at us," he chuckled at the memory.

He chuckled softly, "There is no rush in any of that, I was just teasing," he assured. He didnt care much about the injury on his back, but Liam did care that he felt like he was potentially ruining the night for Den.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:28 pm

He chuckled. "I do remember, my ankle still throbs some days." He sprained his ankle epically of course during their attempt. But it was still a great night!

"Of course where are they? Hmm we'll get you a new shirt and if you're up to it we can just continue our night without physically impossible feats?" He offered. He was worried but the wound certainly didn't look huge, still needed to be covered for now but he wouldn't call it life threatening!
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:36 pm

He chuckled a little and paused long enough to kiss his mate lovingly, "Im sorry that your ankle still hurts sometimes. I would take that away if I could," he promised before pausing when he spotted Amara wandering around. "Amara? I thought you and Bas werent planning on showing up at the festival."

"Why dont we go see if we can find the bandage too? There should be a medical tent somewhere" he suggested.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:41 pm

Bas was there, he was whipping balls at bottles trying to win a comically large plush. "Gah I swear it's rigged I'm aiming right for them, look it bounced right off!"

"Found Bas." Chuckled Merrick kissing his mate. "Don't worry about my ankle it has a funny story. You two actually came though Amara?"

He nodded. "Yeah I think they got lost. Look I can see the cross all the way from here. How are you related to Al? Like are you sure he isn't adopted?' he chuckled teasing.

Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:53 pm

Amara looked at the two men after chuckling at her mate. "Little Ones. Bas wanted to try some of the games here thinking he could win," she explained.

Al chuckled. "We were thinking about trying some of the games as well. Although, my brother cut himself on a rock after he and Den fell down during the 3 legged race," he explained to the dragons.

Liam laughed a little. "Unfortunately. He looks too much like our dad for him to be adopted," he responded
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:36 pm

Bas growled and whipped the final ball bonking the carnival person in the face. "Imma take this I hit something alright." He walked away with a way oversized plush and proudly presented it to his mate. "Here my mate. A plush for when I am gone."

"You are a romantic aren't you Bas?" Merrick chuckled. "Shit we should finish our mission."

He chuckled and made their way to the tent. He waved to Merrick. "Alright let's get you patched up." Grabbing some ointments he slathered them on then put on a bandage. "There good as new. You want to go get a new shirt and continue partying until it's time?"

"Nevermind they found them before we did. You're a bad big brother Al." Merrick sighed softly.
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:06 pm

Amara winced a little at her mate throwing the ball at the poor guy's face. She then shook her head and chuckled at him, "Thank you, Mate, although perhaps you should refrain from hurting those who are just tryin to do their jobs?" she suggested to her male. She loved that he went so far to show his love for her...

Al chuckled at his mate before he sighed, "Probably. Although, if you want, I can always do the same... but maybe at a different stall.. That poor guy looks like he might be dazed for a minute longer," he commented to Merrick, jokingly. 

Liam chuckled as they walked into the tent. He sat patiently as Den fixed him up before he smiled and nodded, "Sure, we can always see what we can find while here. I'll even let you pick it," he offered to the man before he gave him a quick peck on the lips and then looked up at the others as they finally found their way into the tent. "Hey guys! Did you check on that poor carnie that Bas tried to break?" he asked. 

"He didn't try to break him! He was winning a stuffed animal for Amara," Al defended his dragon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:38 pm

He nuzzled her. "I'm pretty sure they cheat. He should be honest and the ball wouldn't hit them in the face." He stated simply. He really didn't understand what fixing was.

Merrick chuckled. "We could try, but...yeah he doesn't look to thrilled. There's games over there that Bad hasn't assulated yet." He turned. "Naw I'm not sure if we should or if we should all just vacate the area "

"Why did you throw a ball at his face?!" Den yelped

"He cheated. The ball simply flew...into his face." Bas responded.

Of course by now Sarah and Micah had made it around. "what's with that one carny?"

Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:11 am

She chuckled, amused by her mate and quite happy. Al shrugged before he looked up at Sarah and Micah. Of course, Liam looked over as well. "Oh, Bas thought it'd be fun to throw a ball at the guy's face to win Amara that stuffed animal," he explained to his friends. 

Micah blinked, "I mean... I'm not sure assaulting the guy is how you win... but sure," he agreed. Honestly, he was so dumbfounded and he had been having so much fun with Sarah that he wasn't feeling quite as upset as earlier... although it did still linger in the back of his mind.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:45 pm

Sarah blinked at them all. "You can't do that Bas! You should apologize, you could have really hurt him." She pointed out causing him to snort in derision.

"I refuse to apologize to a cheater." He declared, looking up for a moment. "You all should go gather by the stage. The bonding will happen soon." He informed. "My beautiful mate. We should watch and see who our children decide." He offered her his arm.

Den looked over towards the stage. "Already? Alright let's go guys. Best we stay away from that dude anyways." He grabbed Liam, and picked out a shirt paying for it. "Here, this colour makes your eyes vibrant." It was a soft blue shade.
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:16 pm

Luckily for everyone, Bas managed to completely derail the conversation away from the poor carnie that had been binged in the face with one of his own balls... in favor of the bonding ceremony! 

Al grinned at the dragons, "I'm excited! I can't believe how big they all got!" he beamed proudly of the dragons that would be bonding soon, already heading that way (and dragging Merrick with him). 

Amara chuckled, "Yes, we should go watch over our little ones," she agreed with her mate, heading off as well. 

Liam smiled at Den, "Thank you. Let's go see what happens with the dragons," he told the man as he leaned over and lightly kissed his cheek before heading to the bonding ceremony. 

Micah looked to Sarah, determination in his eyes. "Shall we go see if we can find our bonded partners?" he asked.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:21 pm

Merrick chuckled. "They grow so fast. I honestly thought it'd take longer." He agreed looking lovingly at the dragons. He had worked closely with Amara while she sat on them to make sure they hatched properly. It almost felt, to him, like they were his children also.

Bas walked with his mate. "They're all very strong. They will bond well." He assured her lovingly. "Thankfully most have your brains." He knew he wasn't the brightest bulb.

Sarah nodded with the same determination. If she bonded she could help Micah's family and town. The bonding area was flooded with their classmates. An assortment of creatures there, though dragons were the majority of the group, all looking, waiting. Processing.

A larger male, honestly one of the largest males of the clutch. Stepped forward he snuffed a few people before making his way over to Micah. "We will bond. I am Karsius " he declared firmly.
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:03 pm

Micah looked at the large male and nodded his agreement. "I am Micah. It is a pleasure to meet you, Karsius," he responded politely. Now... now he would be able to get closer to going home and helping his family. 

Twin female dragons... well, "twins" was a strong term. They looked the same in proportions and size... but they were of opposing colors. The two looked amongst the group before the black female moved over to Sarah. "You will make a strong bonded. I am Alaina," she introduced herself. 

The white dragoness looked to Den. "You seem wise and caring. I am Laina," she introduced to the male, "You and I will bond."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dria Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:20 pm

Karsius looked at Micah then to Alaina. "Ah your human friend bonded well. Alaina is very strong, both in will and power." He seemed to approve greatly. "Now tonight when the dark is deepest we will bond." So he was like his father. But less throwing riders off into the darkness.

"I'm Sarah." She beamed at Alaina. "Your hide is magnificent." Gently she reached out and stroked the dragon's neck. "Hey congrats." She looked to Micah.

Den looked at Laina. "Hello, I'm Den. I don't know if wise is the word my friends would use." He chuckled. "But I try."

At this point it took a moment before a bronze looking male, barely bigger than Laina and certainly smaller than most walked up. Despite his shorter stature he held his head like he was pure royalty. "You hurt yourself recently." He paused. "And I can sense a lot of family pressure. My name is Vang." He nuzzled Liam, "I will weather the storm with you."
Dria
Dria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:49 pm

Micah looked to Alaina and Sarah before he looked back towards his dragon. He nodded his agreement, "I look forward to it, my friend," he assured the dragon before he looked to Sarah and smiled, "You as well." 

The beautiful black dragoness rumbled softly, "Thank you. Are you ready for the bonding ceremony?" she asked the young woman. 

Laina rumbled gently, "We will bond in the morning, when it is light outside," she assured him before she glanced towards her brother and the boy that he was bonding with. 

Liam gently touched the dragon and scratched his eyeridge. "Thank you, Vang. I am Liam," he responded gently before glancing at his friend, "Congrats, Den."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum